The Daily Report on the Progress of the COVID-19
As of 08:00 a.m. Feb. 27th, there had been a total of 245 cumulative confirmed cases(★194 cured cases and 1 death case) in Shaanxi province, including 116 imported cases, 114 close contacts, and 15 cases without close contact. Among all the confirmed cases, 120 cases are in Xi'an(92 cured and discharged cases and 0 suspected cases), 13 cases in Baoji, 17 cases in Xianyang, 8 cases in Tongchuan, 15 cases in Weinan, 8 cases in Yan'an, 3 cases in Yulin, 26 cases in Hanzhong, 26 cases in Ankang, 7 cases in Shangluo, and 1 case in Yangling Agricultural Demonstration Zone and Hancheng each. At present, there are no suspected cases in Shaanxi Province.
In order to win the two battles both in the epidemic prevention and control and the recovery of the social and economic development, foreign invested companies have resumed work and production gradually. More and more international employees have come back.
Here are some tips for employers to do after work resumption as following（Sources: official account “Beijing Foreigne Affairs” on wechat）:
If your employees develop symptoms like fever and dry cough, immediately take the following steps:
1) Tell employees with symptoms to put on masks immediately, and keep them in quarantine on site in a single room to avoid close contact with others.
2) Report the case immediately to the epidemic control authorities or the healthcare center of the local community.
3) Infected employees should go to the nearest fever clinic for medical treatment each in a single vehicle instead of taking public transport. Severely infected employees should be sent to the nearest hospital fever clinic by an ambulance (dial 120 for service).
4) Check to ensure that all employees wear masks.
5) Keep track of employees’ activities in Xi'an and their travel history outside Xi'an, monitor their health conditions on a daily basis, keep a log of their body temperatures, and ask anyone showing symptoms like fever and dry cough to refrain from coming to work.
6) Ensure good indoor ventilation. Ventilate office rooms two to three times a day for at least 30 minutes each time. And keep warm.
7) Ensure sufficient sanitation items such as hand-washing facilities, hand sanitizers, and soaps in people’s working and living areas.
8) Maintain good public hygiene, conduct daily ventilation and cleaning, and regularly conduct preventive disinfection of public items and places touched by people. Disinfect places where symptomatic employees stayed.
9) Once a suspected or confirmed case is established, the employer should cooperate with the local center for disease control and prevention in conducting epidemiological investigation, tracking close contacts and carrying out terminal disinfection.
10) Those identified as being close contacts should receive a 14-day medical observation in isolation in a designated place.
What to do with the time you have to stay at home during the epidemic period?
As a professional training school teaching Chinese for over 13 years with great success, we are confident that we will make your language dreams come true.
In whatever capacity you desire to study, from basic Chinese to advanced levels, from HSK training to Chinese culture courses, from online lessons to study visa in China, just email us and we will be ready to serve you!
Benefits of Studying at Faithful
Our teachers are professionally trained and specifically selected to complement your learning style. They are regularly trained to improve their skills and knowledge so that we can maintain our standard of excellence.
In consultation with our students we are able to design the best language study program for each student and this also gives them confidence in achieving their language goals.
We provide a relaxed learning atmosphere and flexible class time tables.
Our unique approach to great Chinese language acquisition is to include our superior Chinese Culture class and this is done bilingually. We guarantee your life and work in China will change when you attend these classes.
We are certified to provide you with year round language student visas
We commit to provide you with a service that is unmatched in quality and reduces unnecessary administrative stress on your life.
Continue to provide online Chinese lesson even when you are not in China
Why should you study with Faithful now!
If you are looking for the opportunity to speak Chinese fluently and understand Chinese culture better then Faithful Language School is the right place for you. Our track record demonstrates our capacity to produce outstanding Chinese speakers. No matter what your level, our teaching staff, teaching methods, and learning techniques enables us to deliver results.
Faithful Language School can improve your quality of life in China significantly. Why waste time and money on less effective programs. Come to Faithful now because we will help you achieve dynamic results.
Study in Xi'an, study in China, Learn Chinese, Learn to speak Chinese, Learn to speak Mandarin, Study Mandarin xian China, Learn Chinese xian China, Learn Mandarin xian China, Learning Chinese xian China, Learning Chinese Language xian China